In my recent survey of those on my mailing list, I asked: “What problems/challenges do you face?”
The clear number one answer took me by surprise.
#1: Being most effective in using my true gifts
Wow! Imagine if we could solve that problem? What creative and life-giving energy might be released? Do you believe that can be solved?
And if you’re directly in sales, marketing, building a business or seeking to, this issue is not a “nice to have.” It’s crucial!
Two questions that often arise:
1. “Am I selling or sharing the right thing?”
2. “Am I using my best gifts to market, sell or share my services, products or opportunities?”
Well: Would you want to know? (or pass this on to a spouse, friend or co-worker?)
Here’s a checklist to answer: Am I using my best gifts to market, sell or share my services, products or opportunities?
Answer “YES” or “NO” to each.
- 1. I don’t feel a need to perform or act when someone asks me “What do you do?” (Yes/No)
- 2. I gain energy when I share my work, services or product with others. (Yes/No)
- 3. I get excited when I can share my work, services or product with others. (Yes/No)
- 4. I don’t feel nervous or anxious when I share my work, services or product with others. (Yes/No)
- 5. Others recommend me regularly to those who have need for my work, services or products. (Yes/No)
- 6. I am confident I add superior value to others when they say “yes” to my work, services or product. (Yes/No)
- 7. I know what real needs my work, services or product meet for others. (Yes/No)
- 8. I would certainly purchase my own work, services or product (or have done so!) (Yes/No)
- 9. I rarely feel weary from sharing my work, services or product with others. (Yes/No)
- 10. I would want others to join me in selling, marketing or sharing my work, services or product. (Yes/No)
If you’re in the zone, you should have scored a 10/10 of “Yeses.” If so, you’re in the zone! You will succeed, at least in time! You’re made for this!
If you’re not, what adjustment can help you get to a 10/10?
Don’t settle! A fully alive you at work is worth making the change if necessary!
Or, what coach is passionate to help you become a 10/10 and believes anything less is a waste of you? : ) Get in touch with him!
Life’s too short to sell, market and share the stuff that’s not meant for you! Do you agree?
Let me know what you think!