Good news. The commonly quoted stat that 90% of new businesses fail with 10 years may be too high. Actually it's now reported that roughly 65% of business will fail in 10 years US Statistics.
The Bad News: The main reason they failed.... The entrepreneurs were the wrong people in the wrong place doing the wrong things.
Statistic Brain measures it this way: Cause of Failure: 1. I enjoy being responsible for success and failure of things day to day.
3. I have an idea or am willing to find one that meets a real need for a niche of people.
4. I want to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
6. I want to provide outstanding service to people.
7. I have the gifts to start, create and grow things.
9. I am able to convince others to buy my ideas or products.
Are You Ready to Experience Your Purpose@Work? Complimentary Book!
HomeConvergence Consultation (Free!)Books by Jeff CaliguireAboutContact Us
DISCOVER RECENT POPULAR BLOG POSTS!EXPLORE
Calling & CareerPersonal GrowthPurposeful LeadershipProductivityPlatform
CONNECT WITH US
COPYRIGHT 2017 BY CONVERGENCE POINT INC. - POWERED BY HEROIK