Even though I'm continually writing down ideas for blog posts, video messages or communication series, I often feel empty when I sit down to write or create
And working with or coaching other communicators, I often hear, "I'd like to write or speak more. I just don't know exactly what to communicate." Sigh.....
So for the communicator types in my tribe or who read this blog, I brainstormed 10 Questions to ask that can help unlock what you should write or speak about.
Print these out and use them the next time you're wanting to communicate something that matters to people you care about. Or use them each time you communicate!
You just might see some magic occur as you work through these!
1. WHO do you care to help, educate, encourage or equip by writing or speaking? (Name a specific person or people)
2.WHAT does the person or people you care about really need help with? (How do you know?)
3. IF they were sitting with you now, what question or questions would they likely ask you? (How would you answer?)
4. HOW are they stifled, challenged, stuck or held back right now? (beliefs, lack of knowledge, understanding, challenges....)
5. In one word, WHAT might they hear from you that could tangibly change things for them ?
6. WHY are you someone who can offer them something that can change their status-quo? (What have you learned, experienced, are willing to research or care deeply about?)
7. HOW would you wish their lives/careers/relationships/spiritual life/business/finances etc... to be different because you communicated?
8. WHATare three steps they might take that could be transformational for them?
9. WHAT are three key pieces of knowledge or information that could get them to the next level?
10. WHAT would their life/lives be without if you don't communicate your message?